On Sunday 1 November 2020 Parco Valentino Grand Prix the dynamic auto
show with the calibre of an international event will be celebrating its
6th edition with an auto parade on the road, hosting 200 collectors of
supercars, prototypes and prestigious classic cars cruising to evocative
locations and uniting the two Italian regions of the Piedmont and
The Parco Valentino Grand Prix is now an integral part of the Milano Monza Motor Show events calendar.
The event starts in Arona, near Lake Maggiore in the Piedmont region, and then makes its way towards the Castle of Novara, situated on a plain between the Sesia and Ticino rivers, at the foot of the Alps.
Finally the supercars arrive in Monza,
to the temple of speed, where the collectors participating in the event
will parade on the parabolica stretch of the circuit for an
unforgettable auto parade.
FROM 08.30 - Meet in Arona - on Lake Maggiore in the Piedmont region - in Largo Alpini d’Italia and Largo Pietro Vidale streets
10.00 - Parco Valentino Grand Prix participant’s departure from Arona
11.30 - Arrival in Novara and car display in Piazza Martiri della Libertà
12.00 - Visit the Castle of Novara
13.00 - Lunch and institutional greetings from the city of Arona, Novara and the Piedmont Region
14.30 - Departure towards the Monza Autodrome
15.30-Parade at the Monza Autodrome and the old High Speed Oval Circuit.
can participate in the Parco Valentino Grand Prix from Arona to Novara
to Monza? Owners of Supercars, prestigious historic cars, limited
edition cars, concept cars and prototypes
- the automobile must be in perfect condition
- the Organizing Committee reserves the right to screen and decide which vehicles will parade at the Parco Valentino Grand Prix from Arona to Novara to Monza
Participation fee (1 driver and 1 companion - 2 people)
The price includes:
- vehicle parking and display in a reserved area in Arona;
- vehicle parking and display in a reserved area in Piazza Martiri della Libertà in Novara;
- lunch at the Castle of Novara;
- parade at the Monza Autodrome and the old High Speed Oval Circuit;
- accreditation and sports fees;
- welcome gift bag;
- 2 numbered and personalized stickers for the Parco Valentino Grand Prix from Arona to Novara to Monza;
- Participation in the Grand Prix will be through a photo selection of your vehicle
ADDITIONAL PERSON € 100.00 adults - € 50.00 children from 6 to 12 years
The price includes:
- lunch at the Novara Castle;
- Grand Prix participation pass.