As of 19 September 2019, purchasing admission tickets to the event taking place from 18 to 21 June 2020, will allow the public to visit all the planned activities within the Monza Autodromo, from the latest innovations to the full range of automotive brands, with the possibility to test drive all the vehicles and attend all the events and motoring parades on the Formula 1 track.
The different types of tickets are (reduced fares are reserved for minors under 18, university students under 27, ACI members, “Trenord” and “Cartafreccia” ticket holders):
- ONE DAY: daily entrance from 9.30 am to midnight - € 20 full / € 15 reduced
- ONE DAY EVENING: daily entrance from 7.00 pm to midnight - € 15 full / € 10 reduced
- WEEKEND TICKET: entrance Saturday and Sunday from 9.30 am to midnight - € 35 full / € 25 reduced
- 4 DAY TICKET: entrance for the entire event from 18 to 21 June 2020 - € 50 full / € 40 reduced
- VIP TICKET: daily entrance from 9.30 am to midnight + exclusive admission to the terrace with open bar and access to the central stands - € 100
Tickets are available on the TicketOne website and all affiliated sales points.
For more information, visit our ticket page.